Sunday, July 8, 2007

One Month

Welcome to my Sierra Leone blogspot. I think this will be a good way to sort out thoughts and you can check my pictures too. This past month has been absolutely amazing! I can hardly believe it's already been a month and in other ways it feels like I've already been here 6 months. A lot has happened and God has done so much already.

I am finally settling in to my routine (I think!) and beginning to figure stuff out. Still so much to learn. God is teaching me a lot about faith and continually believing Him. That He is who He says He is and that He can do what He says He can do. I truly believe that, but sometimes it's easy to forget that in the midst of circumstances. He is and has been so good. The transition to a different culture is still hard at times but I'm trusting Him to lead me through. I'm praying for His wisdom, insight, and discernment as I work with the staff and patients. I know that He has brought me here at this time, for a purpose. I will trust Him to do His will.

Thank you for continuing to be apart of this time with me. I'm looking forward to continually sharing with you all that the Lord is doing here in Sierra Leone. Enjoy the pictures :) Love you guys!

No comments: