Friday, September 21, 2007

Liberia


I had the most amazing time in Liberia. God allowed me to visit the African Mercy. It was a divine appointment!!! I was able to visit some friends, process through some things for New Steps, and meet an amazing rehab doctor. He is passionate about rehab in general and about bringing rehab to West Africa. He helped ignite a desire in my heart for the future. It'll be fun to see what God does. While there we visited one of the communities both days I was there for the opening and dedication of a medical clinic. It was so awesome to see what God is doing in Liberia and be apart of the bigger Mercy Ships team. This is a picture of the dedication ceremony where the President of Liberia came. That little blue dot is her hat. My camera was not cooperating but it was wonderful!!!

No comments: