Thursday, August 9, 2007

Psalm 139

"O Lord, you have searched me and know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely O Lord. You hem me in - behind and before; you have laid you hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me to attain..."

How amazing is our God! I am overwhelmed and so thankful that He knows me that well and will guide me along the way. This Psalm is so rich with the love and care of my God. It's so encouraging to me as I am in a new culture trying to find my place. That He knows every thought, every word, every circumstance...all of it already. He knew before He created me - that I would be here now. So I continue to trust that He placed me at here at this time, for His purpose.

No comments: